If you have an EmuBands Pro subscription, you will be able to register your releases with Content ID. If you have an EmuBands Basic or Plus subscription, you can upgrade your account’s plan via the ‘Subscription’ section of your EmuBands account.
Content ID is intended to work with music content, and some types of recordings are not allowed. For example, karaoke, white noise, spoken word is not eligible.
Furthermore, you must have the exclusive rights to the sound recordings you add to our Content ID service. For the avoidance of doubt, this means the following content is ineligible for Content ID:
– Content licensed non-exclusively from a third party
– Content released under Creative Commons or similar free/open licences
– Public domain recordings or compositions
– Clips / Samples from other sources used under fair use principles
– Bespoke video game soundtracks
In addition to the above, the sound recordings must be ‘sufficiently distinct’, which means the following content is ineligible for Content ID:
Karaoke recordings, remasters, sound-alike recordings, sound effects, soundbeds or production loops